AstroX TrueX 220 FPV Racing Drone Frame Kit
(Made In Korea)
The latest edition from Astro X - the True X this quad
is so well finished you will adore the assembly process - it's
great that some companies provide you with files to make sure
the carbon is smooth, but on this frame all that is done for you
with round silky smooth finish all over the frame - no sharp edges
at all. This is no ordinary unibody frame, the base is cut to
maximize the torsional strength of the carbon making it extremely
strong on all axis.
This quad was a pleasure to build.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe (Base plate 4T / 45degree CW /
- AstroX Silky finish coated (All carbon parts - Carbon dust free).
- Frame size for 5" propellers, 220mm motor to motor.
- New 20mm Alu 6061 T6 standoff 4pcs and 28mm 1pcs.
- 12.9 Carbon Steel
- M3 screws (Black nickel plated).
- M3x6mm Nylon Standoff, nut and washer.
- Includes HUB PDB 5V and 12V BEC and AUX out.
- Long type velcro tie 230mm (2pcs).
- Lipo battery protection carbon plate included.
- Designed for 26~28mm size FPV cams (recommend camera : HS1177).
- Wide FPV camera angles.
- Easy to use cam mount at 25 degree angle. (Gopro, Cube, Runcam
- Lightweight and super rigid for racing
Optional Parts (Sold separately):
Aerodynamic canopy L/R (select from options on the right if required)
the canopy provides great protection for your esc's and provides
free aerodynamic airflow through high-speed flying. (reduces drag)
- 1 x 4mm carbon fiber unibody base plate (Round cut, Silky coated)
- 1 x 2mm carbon fiber top plate (Silky coated)
- 1 x 1.5mm x 2 side wall plate (Silky coated)
- 1 x 1.5mm HD camera mounting plate (Silky coated)
- 1 x 1.5mm VTX protection plate (Silky coated)
- 1 set of 12.9 carbon steel screws (black nickel plated)
- 1 set of aluminum hardware (4x20mm and 1x28mm standoff)
- 1 set of nylon standoff, hex nut and washers
- 1 x 3-6s TrueX PDB
- 2 x long type lipo strap
- 1 x Lipo pad
- 1 x Sticker
This Kit is not suitable for beginners as it is not a ready-to-fly
Assembly & Radio Setup required.